Organization: Yes We Help
Country: Ghana, Sri Lanka
Closing date: 18 May 2018
· About YWH: Yes We Help is an organisation working in Education and Health projects in Ghana, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
· Job Description: We are now looking for 8 Project Managers for our offices in Ghana and Sri Lanka. During these months the organisation will be supervising a large number of volunteers. The role is aimed to supervise the correct functioning of the project and guide and supervise the group of volunteers assigned to that project.
· Starting Date: 1st June 2018
· Duration: 4 months
· Qualifications: The minimum education of a college degree in management, business studies, volunteer management, human-resource management, social work, youth and community work, adult education, social or humanity sciences or any other relevant field or its equivalent is usually required. If you have taken Courses on human-resource planning, management, business, spreadsheets are highly desirable.
· Duties and Responsibilities:
· Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Related work experience in a non-profit or charitable organization, most preferably as a volunteer
Strong communication skills – written and verbal, which will be useful in creating handbooks, training manuals, and other program materials
Strong analytical, leadership and planning skillsAbility to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Strong computer skills and proficiency in word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications.
Attention to details and a clear understanding of the sector; commitment to the organization; and ability to handle information confidentially
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with a diverse type of people
Excellent organizational, time management skills, and ability to cope with limited resources, seize opportunities and think creativelyGood work ethics, a flexible and non-judgmental approach to people
Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take initiatives when the need arises.
Excellent use of English and intermediate level of spoken Spanish.
This is a volunteer position. However, YWH will provide accommodation and all meals during your stay.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their applications (cv + cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 18th May 2018.