- Reports To: Business Development Manager, National Sales Manager
- Core Working Relationships: Business Development Manager, National Sales Manager, Branch Managers, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/ Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, General Manager.
- To work with the Business Development Manager to evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- Assist in coordinating marketing activities; consistently drive traffic to the PFL offices in the region; follow up with MOU partners and ensure consistent flow of students from such partners; be involved in digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
- Develop and initiate business development and / marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the PFL brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where a PFL office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Essentially sell programmers and represent the best interest of partners & PFL in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant steam of walk in clients at the assigned PFL office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake.
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Ensure institutions with signed MOUs send students to PFL as agreed.
- Marketing and promoting PFL institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on PFL partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
Required Skills or Experience
Key Role Requirements
Experience and Qualifications
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism – essential
- Graduate degree – essential. Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ Marketing experience in a similar role with considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound , planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study – overseas market
- Experience or knowledge of digital marketing
The post Preparation For Life Education Ghana Job Vacancy : Business Development Officer appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.