The Institute of Environmental Assessment (lEA) is seeking the services of highly experienced, committed and result-oriented lecturers in teaching courses for environmental certifications for full-time and part-time roles.
Qualified applicants will teach in the following subject areas:
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Management Systems
- Waste Management
- ISO 14000 Series of Environmental Standards
- Equator Principles
- Renewable Energy
- Green Business
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Auditing and Environmental Policy (etc.)
Required Skills or Experience
- Doctorate/Master of Philosophy degree (PhD/DPhil/MPhil) in Environmental Management, Climate Change, Natural Resource Management, Waste Management, Sustainable Development and related field from a recognized university.
- Minimum of three (3) years of working experience in academia and/or industry in related field.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint or an environment-related management software application.
- Experience in developing and teaching environmental subjects with evidence of good teaching performance.
- Minimum of four (4) research publications.
How To Apply
Please ensure your application includes the following:
- One page cover letter outlining your suitability for the role
- Current curriculum vitae/resume which should include:
- Full name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Details of education, professional training and qualifications;
- Employment history, including present position and details of relevant professional, consulting or industry experience;
- Research interests and list of publications;
- Research grants awarded and any other relevant information, such as offices held in professional bodies, community services etc.
The post The Institute of Environmental Assessment Job Vacancy : Lecturers appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.