Guinness Ghana Breweries is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. It has the vision of being the Ghana’s most celebrated business.
Diageo Plc owns 51% Investment in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and continues to invest heavily in capex, which is critical to the journey to No 1. Diageo Plc is quoted in the US and London Stock Exchanges while Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (the subsidiary) is quoted in the Ghana Stock Exchange.
The Key Account Manager is a sales role in Key Accounts with primary responsibility for managing Key Accounts, both On and Off Trade. Need to ensure that Key Accounts are serving to build our brands (ADV equivalent) and managed with great personal relationship, outstanding 12 months Joint Business Plans with impeccable execution and solid commercial plans.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- University Degree/ HND Minimum with at least 3 years experience of marketing / commercial / Sales environments
- People management experience
- A strong track record in Sales, preferably in Luxury Goods selling either within or outside the Beverage industry. Particularly critical is previous experience of account management or other customer facing roles.
- A strong and broad track record in Commercial with experience of leading strategic planning with customers and P&L accountability.
- A good understanding of all Diageo Way of Selling Capabilities and tools with a solid understanding of the Reserve sales model.
- Proven negotiation skills and a solid understanding of JUBP, Customer Profitability and Targeted Trade Investment.
- Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy, strong numerical skills, a high level of computer literacy and previous experience of financial/data are important.
- Previous experience of working with other functions is particularly valuable.
- Supported by a business orientated professional or academic qualification (not mandatory).
- Passion for the high end drinks business, with respect to customers and consumers.
- Passion for living the on trade environment.
- Solid understanding of all sales channels
- Build, develop and drive Key Account Trajectory.
- Ensure that Key Accounts are serving to build our brands (ADV equivalent) and managed with great personal relationship, outstanding 12 months activity plans with impeccable execution and solid commercial PR plans
- Ensure brilliant partnerships with agencies and other stakeholders to deliver breakthrough content and execution
- Ensure clear and creative ways of working are initiated with the right partners, including customers, in order to generate compelling solutions
- Ensure learning and application of the Reserve segmentation being always ahead of the game in catching new customers, new trends and building a strong relationship network with key industry owners and influencers.
The post Guinness Job Vacancy : Regional Leading Accounts appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.