- Job Title: Effluent treatment
- Location: Western Region
- Category: Junior Staff
- Department: Factory
- Calibrate and operate instrumentation for effluent treatment system.
- Prepare chemicals at required concentration.
- Fill the different tanks with the quantity of effluent required.
- Put prepared chemical solution in adequate tank.
- Set the quantity of each chemical solution to be added to the effluent.
- Set the frequency at which each chemical solution must be added.
- Put the effluent treatment program on and monitor the functioning.
- Take samples of treated effluent for analyses.
- Compile and analyze field and facility data suitable for performance evaluation and prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to plant safety activities, practices and hygiene.
- Identify, develop and implement short and long term solutions to improve liquid and solid waste management at the facility.
The position entails the operation of effluent station in accordance with the procedures in place.
Required Skills or Experience
- Environmental Management and Technology
- Laboratory Technology
Skills and competence
- Safety skills
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office…)
- Research oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently
The post Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Effluent Treatment Technician appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.