- Our client, a global leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning technology is looking to hire a Bilingual (French/English) technical sales professional as Regional Representative-West Africa to spearhead growth into the sub region.
- Maintain a good understanding of the market place including major competitive product lines, market strategies, system types and relative costs. Effectively communicate this information with the rep, product managers and other functional areas. Provide product and competitive feedback to the factory. Identify key market trends and competitive issues and opportunities. Participate in new product development teams to provide field sales input. Work with product management in the development, implementation, and operation of consistent, data-driven pricing strategy, and tactics.
- Spearhead off the shelf distributor sales to clients
- Identify, target and win medium to large scale project contracts across the regional market
- Consistently provide product quotations on request to meet the demands of potential clients
- Develop bid strategies and to optimize the product bill of material working with application engineering. Act as point of contact for critical to close opportunities. Assist with the resolution of critical customer and product issues. Be able to recognize developing situations and diffuse complaints and potential problems.
- Recommend, promote and attend product training classes and customer trips provided by the company in and for the region’s equipment representatives.
- Travel to rep offices in support of product sales, training, and product promotion. Develop personal relationships with strategic customers in the region.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of sales experience in the HVAC industry
- Must be fluent in both English and French
- Demonstrated sales success – energized by meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel), Outlook and must be able to read Engineering schematics
- Outstanding relationship management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the territory
- Must be able to drive
- Female candidates meeting the requirements are encouraged to apply
The post Empower Workforce Solutions Job Vacancy : Regional Representative-West Africa (HVAC) appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.