Our client, a sustainable Forestry Plantation in West Africa is looking for a proactive Human Resource Assistant to help with their operations in Ghana.
The position requires the successful candidate to maintain personnel files and personnel administrative issues (i.e. attendance, medicals and insurance, etc.), assist in dealing with employee relations (i.e. Management/ Labour Union), disciplinary and grievance matters and provide support in attracting and maintaining high caliber of staff
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in compiling monthly departmental report
- Support the completion of job application materials, documentations and preparation of employment interviews and tests.
- Welcome new employees to the organization by ensuring the necessary procedures are performed and conducting orientation (Medicals and Induction).
- Make travelling arrangements and hotel accommodation.
- Arrange accommodation and food for visitors.
- Organise all ceremonial dinners of the company.
- Ensure the administering of staff welfare, benefits, programs, and events.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintain and develop the filing system of personnel
- Assist in liaising between Labour Union and Management
- Maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential
- Continuously update disciplinary records
- Keep all leave and sick records of all employees up to date
- Assist in the Recruitment and Selection process by informing selected candidates of their interview dates and time, preparing CV summaries for various roles, preparing the interview pack for the panelists and ensuring that the interview room is ready.
- Administer staff correspondences including termination, resignation etc.
- Arrange pay out to the beneficiaries/dependents of deceased employees
- Monthly update of staff list
- Respond to requests and inquiries from employees and line management effectively and timeously.
- Perform any other activities assigned by the Human Resource Manager.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
- At least 1-3 years of personnel and industrial relations experience and two years of administrative experience
- Ability to interpret the Labour law
- Deliver quality customer service
- Perform records management, employee testing and recruitment and benefits accurately.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality at work
- Must understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must establish and maintain effective working relations with all stakeholders
- Must know and understand occupational health, safety and environmental issues
The post Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Human Resource Assistant appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.