Our client, a successful multinational engineering services company operating across various industrial sectors is looking to engage a sales professional with experience in managing key accounts for ISPs and Telco’s as Key Accounts Manager for its Communication division
Description of Key Responsibilities
- Promote sales of systems and products for Communications Division.
- Manage customer accounts including all related aspects.
- Undertake projects and tasks as advised by the Head of Sales.
- Be responsible for the overall satisfaction of the customer.
- Participate in site surveys and schedule and conduct customer meetings.
- Issue customer proposals and conduct weekly follow-up.
- Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and an annual business plan to the Head of Sales.
- Conduct market and products research and develop highly effective relationships to help achieve the goals and objectives of the Communications division.
- Generate sales leads and create new customer accounts.
- Manage existing customer accounts
- Maintain high level of product/system knowledge.
- Present and demonstrate systems / products.
- Conduct road shows and other marketing events.
- Support all customer requirements for his/her accounts.
- Prepare tender responses.
- Maintain updated customers list.
- Ensure that any and all pre-approved credit customers fully comply with the company’s credit control policy. Ensure that trade debtor accounts remain current and do not fall overdue
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years progressive and verifiable sales experience performing similar tasks as mentioned above
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in selling wireless equipment to ISPs, Telco’s, (experience expanding to the region will be an added advantage)
- Must have experience in selling systems
- Have a proven track record handling major accounts
- Must have good presentation skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- The preferred candidate should have a background in selling broadband wireless equipment or networks sales experience.
The post Empower Workforce Solutions Job Vacancy : Key Account Manager-Communications appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.