- Install, secure and troubleshoot all LAN and WAN inter-connectivity issues
- Develop and implement the company’s IT policies and procedures
- Ensures security of assigned operational centre and assumes delegated management responsibility during emergencies
- Coordinate and schedule network backups and communicate downtime to users
- Instructs employees in the use of new internal procedures and operating instructions.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline
- Recognized IT industry certification is required
- Post graduate degree is a plus
- Minimum 4 years working experience in an IT position, 2 years of which must be at managerial position
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Enterprise Servers, SQL and working knowledge in Linux is a plus
- Application development experience
- Proficiency in Cisco security appliances such as ASA/PIX.
- Experience in designing, maintaining and securing complex LAN environments including wireless and voice
- Working knowledge of systems integration, implementation, performance monitoring, maintenance, enhancement, and security management
- Knowledge or prior experience in IT auditing
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years old
The post ASA Savings and Loans Limited Job Vacancy : Assistant IT Manager appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.