A reputable organization in Tema is seeking to recruit suitably qualified applicants for the under-listed position
• Producing and interpreting accurate financial information to specific deadlines
• Forecasting cash flow positions, related financing needs and available founds for investment
• Ensure the sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investments requirements
• Assist in formulating strategic and long-term business plans
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
• Analyzing competitors and market trends
• Developing financial management mechanisms the minimize financial risk
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Managing the company’s financial accounting,monitoring and reporting systems
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual and periodic monitoring is carried out
• Liaising with appropriate statutory bodies (SSNIT,GRA,Registrar-General etc.)to ensure compliance
• Arranging new sources of finance for the company’s debt facilities
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation and advising management accordingly
• Maintaining a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• Maintaining banking relationships
• Managing the preparation and monitoring of the company’s budgets
• Settings up monitoring project revenue systems
• Monitoring and safeguarding the company’s fixed and other assets
• Other activities as assigned by Supervisor/Management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of BSc./equivalent qualification in Accounting/Finance
• Partly qualified Accountant with ICAG.ACCA etc.
• At least three year of practical experience within an Accounts/finance role.
• Must be capable of recording and interpreting financial information.
• Must be solution-focused with excellent attention to detail.
• Must be experienced in a supervisory role
• Administrative/HR experience will be an advantage
• Must be conversant with sage pastel accounting software
• Windows and Microsoft Office applications(Word,Excel,PPT)
• Must be a team player and keep eyes focused on the wider goals of the company.
• Must be capable of operating with minimal level of supervision,making appropraite decisions within authorities delegated.
• A high level of accuracy and ability to keep detailed file notes.
• Strong communication-written and verbal
• Able and willing to work outside standard office hours
The post Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Accountant appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.