- To manage and sustain a portfolio of Corporate customers, building long-term relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business. This is achieved particularly through quick risk decisions and managing consistency and quality of operational service.
- The primary objective is to maximize sustainable risk-adjusted portfolio contribution.
- The jobholder will additionally be responsible for business development both with new customers and with his/her existing portfolio.
Technical skills / Competencies
- Ability to relate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Knowledgeable in risk management issues
- Ability to work in teams
- Product knowledge: Lending, Cash management, Treasury and Trade
- Demonstrated ability in both written and spoken communication
- Demonstrated ability in sales and negotiations
- Good knowledge in credit procedures, monitoring and financial analysis
Knowledge & Skills: (Maximum of 6)
- Has a good knowledge in corporate lending especially to state owned enterprises, ministries, departments and agencies, etc.
- Knowledgeable in Trade transactions and its associated processes.
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience as a Relationship Manager managing clients in the Corporate space
- The jobholder will be required to have a detailed knowledge of the core set of corporate products.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Excellent understanding of credit and associated risks
- Analytical skills for preparing credit applications
- Acquaintance with Windows, Excel, Power Point, Word
A university degree or its equivalent.
The post Barclays Bank Job Vacancy : Relationship Manager appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.