Main Duties And Responsibilities:
The Executive Secretary/Head of Secretariat of the GLC will have the following responsibilities:
- The day-to-day administration of the Secretariat of the General Legal Council
- Preparation of Budget to support the activities of the General Legal Council
- Assisting the Judicial Secretary in the preparation of the meetings of the General Legal Council and its Committees
- Play a major role in “Call to the Bar Ceremony”/Mini Call Ceremonies” and the preparation of Certificates for these functions.
- Exercise supervisory responsibility over the staff of the Secretariat
- Perform any other functions assigned by the General Legal Council.
Required Skills or Experience
- Law Degree plus experience in Administration/Management
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point and Access
The post Judicial Service of Ghana Job Vacancy : Executive Secretary/Head Of Secretariate Of The General Legal Council appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.