- Supply Tier 3 & 4 Help Desk support to all AusDrill businesses in Africa and Europe including the administration Help Desk management systems, LAN/WAN Link Monitoring and fault reporting to service providers
- Perform Active Directory (AD) Management in accordance with the AMS IT Administration Policy
- Perform Administrative tasks on Management tools in accordance with AMS IT Administration Policy – VMWare Administration, SQL Administration, Airwatch Administration. Sophos Implementation and Management, Share Point Development Management and other required systems
- Perform Software installations and Upgrades on Servers, monitor and manage system storage requirements, maintain server security as well as implement, manage and maintain AMS IT Backup and Disaster Recovery systems
- Manage and assist the IT team with hardware support including LAN/WAN infrastructure design, implementation and approval including support to the IT Manager with VSAT management and maintenance.
- Assist with clerical office administration and related documentation including the update and maintenance of IT Electronic equipment configuration library on intranet
- Assist IT Manager with system Audits, Audit reporting and data requirements
- Assist in training and provision of technical support to all IT personnel on related equipment and products
- Very attractive and commensurate with experience.
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Information Technology with a postgraduate certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Engineering (MSCE)
- At least 5 years recent working experience as an IT Systems Administrator, or similar, dependent upon relevant education/certification
- Strong focus on safety with the ability to manage an efficient, safe and effective operation including the ability to demonstrate an understanding of statutory requirements
- Ability to understand and generate a scope of works and a responsibility matrix so that all obligations are followed for results
- Ability to handle multiple workloads with high standards and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage their own time to produce results
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Ability to speak French fluently will be highly regarded
- Must be capable of spending long periods away from designated office locations as per business needs
- Must have a valid Driving License and Travelling Passport
The post African Mining Services Job Vacancy : IT Systems Administrator appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.