- Supply Tier 1 & 2 Help Desk support to all AusDrill businesses in Africa and Europe including the administration Help Desk management systems, LAN/WAN Link Monitoring and fault reporting to service providers
- Perform basic IT Administrative functions on the AMS Network Facility including but not limited to :
- Active Directory (AD) User and Management
- Software installations and Upgrades on Desktop computers and laptops
- Server Security updates and storage clean-up on Windows Update Server environment.
- Deploy and support mobile phone implementations.
- To assist IT Support Technicians with Hardware Support including but not limited to Network fault finding and resolution, Equipment implementation and Installations
- Comply with company policies and procedures and all statutory requirements.
- Very attractive and commensurate with experience.
Required Skills or Experience
- BSc Information Technology and Certification in Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MSCA)
- At least 3 years recent working experience as an IT Help Desk Support Technician or similar dependent upon relevant education/certification
- Strong focus on safety with the ability to manage an efficient, safe and effective operation including the ability to demonstrate an understanding of statutory requirements
- Ability to understand and generate a scope of works and a responsibility matrix so that all obligations are followed for results
- Ability to handle multiple workloads with high standards and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage their own time to produce results
- Ability to speak fluent English
- Ability to speak French fluently will be highly regarded
- Must be capable of spending long periods away from designated office locations as per business needs
- Must have a valid Driving License and Travelling Passport
The post African Mining Services Job Vacancy : Help Desk Support Technicians appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.