Our client, a globally recognized logistics company is currently looking to recruit an efficient Admin Clerk to support their operations in Ghana.
Successful candidate will be responsible for providing general administration support, with specific responsibility to control all administrative processes pertaining to the registration and capturing of debtors (customers) and creditors (subcontractors) details, as well as loading and maintaining DataTim entries.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Preparing new subcontractor applications with supporting documents for subcontractor vetting and approval processes
- Register new subcontractors and periodically update subcontractor detail on central database
- Requesting, capturing and regularly updating customer and subcontractor insurance requirements and maintaining policy detail on central database
- Periodically request regulatory documents (eg Letters of Good standing, Goods in Transit Insurance, etc.) from suppliers and updating database accordingly
- Electronic and manual filing of all relevant agreements and documentation
- General administration functions in support of all departments, filing and recordkeeping
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Prepare, verify, and process invoices and coding payment documents
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Prepare manual cheques as and when required.
- Maintain updated vendor files and file numbers
Degree in Business Administration or similar discipline.
Minimum 3 years working experience in similar position
- Must possess strong administrative background and
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Good Communication
- Continuous follow-up
- Attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- DataTim knowledge
- Systems Knowledge
- Must be accurate with information and also be able to work under pressure
The post Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Administration Clerk appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.