Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA) is a United States-based non-profit organization dedicated to discovering, and promoting effective solutions to global poverty problems. IPA designs, rigorously evaluates, and refines these solutions and their applications together with decision-makers to ensure that the evidence created is used to improve opportunities for the world’s poor.
Field Supervisors & Auditors, Project Name: Escaping Poverty
- Reports to: Field Manager
- Location: Brong-Ahafo and Ashanti Regions
- Deadline to apply: 4th July, 2017
- Duration: 4 weeks (Maximum)
- Desired start date: 14th July, 2017
- Job code: EP-IM-20170620
The Escaping Poverty Project
A recent study run by IPA suggests a promising way of lifting people out of poverty. The study, published in Science, was a six country, 21,000 person randomized control trial which found that a multifaceted “graduation” program led to sustained improvements in income, spending and wealth, even after the program ended (Banerjee et al. 2015). Additionally, this program led to improvements in people’s mental well-being, and their perceived status in life.
IPA seeks to recruit Field Supervisors and Auditors for a short term contract to help us collect data from respondent already identified in a population sample.
This position is temporary and will be based in Kintampo North, Wenchi, Techiman, Offinso, Sekyere South and Affiyga Kwabre districts in the Brong-Ahafo and Ashanti regions.
- Monitor/supervise field teams assigned to him/her.
- Properly execute his duty as a Field Supervisor.
- Should report to the FM of the Project.
- Adhere to all IPA data protocols;
- Perform other Duties related to the project that may be assigned to him/her;
- Be responsible for maintaining good relations with IPA, its employees, partner organizations and project participants.
- Administer consent forms on project participants in the assigned district and communities
- Administer surveys on the project participants
- Assist project partners to reach project participant
- Properly execute his duty as an Auditor
- Should report to the FS of the Project
- Adhere to all IPA survey and data protocols
- Perform other Duties related to the project that may be assigned to him/her
- Be responsible for maintaining good relations with IPA, its employees, partner organizations and project participants
The post IPA Job Vacancy : Field Supervisors & Auditors appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.