Guinness Ghana Breweries is a leading brewer and marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana. It has the vision of being Ghana’s most vibrant and iconic business by F17.
Diageo Plc owns Investment in Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd and continues to invest heavily in capex, which is critical to the journey to No 1. Diageo Plc is quoted in the US and London Stock Exchanges while Guinness Ghana Breweries Ltd (the subsidiary) is quoted in the Ghana Stock Exchange.
This role will drive the successful commercial execution and performance of all innovations (Launch- Year 5). The ISM will be the trusted and respected innovation support partner for the Sales Director, driving the Innovation agenda in the Sales organization. The ISM will support the development of the Innovation pipeline and commercialization of the innovation projects.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree (business related discipline an advantage).
- A successful track record of business delivery.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in commercial with at least 3 in a leadership role. (Field Sales experience is a must).
- Commercially astute; Strong understanding of key customers, category, shoppers & channels.
- Excellent relationship management, senior stakeholder influence and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Self-starter with high levels of energy & commitment
Innovation Pipeline Management:
- Be the commercial partner on the pipeline development to ensure it is aligned to the Sales & RTC capacity & capability.
- Influence the sales organisation to secure disproportionate focus and resources to deliver the innovation pipeline effectively.
In Market Commercial Leadership
- Lead the shaping of the Sales function with the Sales Director to support the overall innovation ambition for the business.
- Identify Innovations that need new RTC or significant changes to the current RTC and lead the business to set-up the required RTC for launch.
- Define the key Innovation KPI’s and execution standards that all sales teams will be measured on.
Project Commercial Leadership:
- Be the key commercial lead, driving alignment between the innovation/marketing team and commercial teams.
- Ensure the launch plans developed by the Innovation teams are grounded in commercial insight and will deliver against the key objectives.
- Define the key KPI’s for each innovation launch.
- Hold the innovation project teams accountable to deliver full commercial launch plans including fit for purpose customer/trade propositions and sell-in tools.
Innovation Performance Management and Intervention:
- Set up the overall performance management framework for innovation, and include it in all standardised sales reports
- Own the Monthly Innovation Performance reviews defining clear interventions and actions as an outcome.
- Influence the sales organisation to ensure the interventions are prioritised and executed
- Drive regular commercial M&E across all launches ensuring clear communication and learnings’ sharing across the business.
The post Guinness Job Vacancy : Innovation Sales Manager appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.