- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the Chief Finance Officer
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Assist the Chief Finance Officer in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial policies and procedures
- Answer question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases.
Required Skills or Experience
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Understanding of data privacy standards; integrity; honesty; customer-service skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with business principles and practices
- Superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; problem-solving skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
- At least 3 years working experience
- Unix/Linux Knowledge is an advantage
The post Gh4hub Ghana Job Vacancy : Finance Assistant appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.