A reputable and rapidly growing organization is seeking the services of a smart, confident, performance oriented and experienced professional to occupy the position of Head of Legal/Company Secretary.
- Provide timely and accurate legal advice, on legal matters set out in the operational framework and casework guidelines.
- Drafting of agreements and security documents.
- Reviewing of agreements and security documents and proffering professional opinion.
- Ensure compliance with covenants in various Agreements, Arrangements, Standard and Non-Standard Banking and Financial Services documents.
- Take minutes for meetings and compile for future reference
- Liaising with External Agencies for Approvals, Consents and Requisite Registration.
- Follow-up and update management on court matters and attending court hearings for and on behalf of the Institution
- Assisting with Company Legal/Secretarial Assignments
- Streamline and maintain the Institutions Insurance portfolio by coordinating insurance of company’s assets and maintaining contracts for all insurance
- Oversee compliance with tax laws and state regulations
- Increase knowledge of the role and functions of state regulations available to assist the day to day activities of the institution
- Develop, provide and participate in information, educational programs, and submissions to reform policies and laws relating to microfinance institutions
- Prepare legal opinions and advise the management on general issues that may arise from time to time
- Provide advice on any litigations affecting the Institution
- Provide legal advisory and interpretation services to the management on various aspects on the existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Prepare policy papers and instruments, which have legal implications for consideration by appropriate authorities.
Required Skills or Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Law with a minimum of a Second Class Upper and should have been called to the Ghana Bar Association.
- The custodian of this position should have a minimum of 5/6 years experience in legal services for clients and the institution, drafting of legal documents, research and court attendance, experience in corporate law practice, engage easily with clients, think analytically and provide solutions to a mix of business and legal problems
- Candidate must be available to start work as soon as possible.
The post Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Head Of Legal/Company Secretary appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.