• To render an accurate and reliable consular support service to stakeholders
• Ensure all applications / requests to fully comply with Home Affairs policies and procedures prior to processing
• To process all applications and requests within 48 hours of receipt
• Daily record keeping of face value forms, other documents and forms issued and other forms of communication
• Monthly submit prescribed statistical returns to Home Affairs
• Maintain qualitative communication with Department of Home Affairs, Supervisor and public
• To receive fees, issue receipts and pay total amount received over to accountant before scheduled banking hours.
• To render assistance to distressed SA citizens
• Communication skills
• Computer skills (applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Typing)
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of 12 years schooling is required PLUS 3 years experience in related field of work
The post South African High Commission Jobs : Consular Clerk appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.