The Selphan Company Limited is a well-established wholly Ghanaian private owned facility management service provider. We are a one stop shop for all facility management service needs in homes, corporate environment, church ministries and the hospitality industry looking to attract result oriented, dynamic and value contributors to occupy the listed positions.
• Research new markets opportunities
• Draft and review yearly expenditure budget.
• Prospect and secure clients for the company.
• Ensure and enhance corporate brand visibility.
• Submit quarterly report on existing and potential clients.
• Handle client service functions on behalf of the company.
• Regular contract site visit for comments and observation.
• Draw a business plan and a corporate strategy for operation.
• Develop internal controls to sustain existing clients
• Draw a schedule on quarterly facility maintenance for designated site.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSC in Marketing (Master’s Degree Holder is an advantage)
• At least three-five (3-5) years’ work experience
• Certified experience driver with a license is an advantage
• Bilingual in French or Spanish is an advantage
• Must be Computer literate
• Must be self-motivated, dynamic and innovative
• Must possess strong people management skills
• Excellent presentation and report writing skills
• Must have strong communication and creative skills in service marketing
The post Selphan Company Job Vacancy : Business Development Officer appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.