Organization: World Vision
Closing date: 18 Apr 2017
The AP/Disbursement Clerk is responsible for preparing payment proposals, processing manual / exception payments and provides problem resolution and supporting balancing and reconciling activities as required.
The major responsibilities are:
- Prepare vouchers for processing
- Data entry/ keying into payable systems, prepare payment proposals, secure required approvals and process supplier and employee payment.
- Research and reconcile accounts payable balances and vendor statements
- Process vendor debit and credit memos
- Manage records, including retention, tracking and reporting for tax purposes
- Manual check preparation and distribution
- Monitor and execute internal control procedures
- Support Cash Management in their reconciliation activities, as required
- Fluency in spoken and written business English, Portuguese and/or French is desirable
How to apply:
If you meet the above criteria, please send your current CV with the subject matter indicating the position you are applying for to Jemima_brownfirstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for submission of CV is Tuesday 18th April, 2017.