To join the Cyber security team to assist in running cyber security assessment, implementation and presenting results to stakeholders.
- Develops skills in penetrations testing
- Conducts Web Application and Infrastructure assessments after training has been given
- Learns about Cyber security threats and vulnerabilities in Ghana and Globally
- Learns the different Operating system, network devices, security products and their potential weaknesses to attackers
- Researches and identify potential vulnerabilities in cyber security field
- Develops and maintains knowledge of network architectures, operating systems, application software and cyber security tools
- Communicates technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Works with other departments / Clients on Cyber Security issues
- Meets deadlines, deal with task responsibly and take ownership
- Generates technical reports and curating presentations.
Required Skills or Experience
- A University education in a Computer Science course / Computer Network / Web application Development or Programing language.
- Must possess good basic IT skills and theory
- Proven security experience; such as a relevant degree, or familiarity with the standards, tools and typical vulnerabilities.
- Good working knowledge of basic mathematics
- Good working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and common services (like HTTP, SSH)
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and a desire to tackle complex problems
- Strong written ; verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of OWASP TOP 10, PCI-DSS
- Able to communicate technical issues to non-technical personnel
- Ability to exploit recognized vulnerabilities
- Familiar with Kali Linux and assessment tools (Nmap, Metasploit, and DirBuster etc.)
- Familiar with setting up configuring virtual environments (VMware)
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up on work activities
- Ability to work close with people at all levels
- Ability to pay attention to details and execute assignment in strict timelines
- Communication- ability to articulate oneself clearly in both written and verbal English.
- Customer service oriented and willing to work for long hours
- Must have a good attitude and a sense of humor.
- Team player and passionate about work
- Self-motivated and organized
- High degree of integrity, honesty, and reliabilit
The post Supertech (STL) Job Vacancy : Cyber Security Engineer appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.