- The prospective candidate will provide administrative support to the company by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and preparing PowerPoint presentations and other marketing materials.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email or social media.
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls by following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for the office. Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Assist with preparation, filing and administration of contracts and other corporate documents and records.
- Support business development activities by researching databases and gathering industry intelligence.
- Find and facilitate online competitions that mNotify can participate in, plan company participation at trade shows, including packing and shipping of exhibition materials, and coordination with trade show organizers.
- In addition, perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records, management systems, limited accounting data entry/filing (bookkeeping), and supporting HR functions.
Required Skills or Experience
- HND/First Degree options in Business Administration, Marketing
- Basic Accounting Skills
- Minimum of two year in similar position.
- Excellent people skills and ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be competent in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in a technology sale organization is preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
The post Mnotify Company Jobs : Front Desk Support appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.