An excellent opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic persons to join a well-established Insurance Company as Database Administrator
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage resources that estimate and carry out the development, testing, documentation and delivery of applications such as S4i, SAGE, PREMIA, TOPAZ, PMS, etc.
- Ensures that application development work are planned and monitored and that results are delivered on time, budget and quality targets and in accordance with appropriate standards.
- Plan, organise, direct, control and evaluate the operations of operational software and electronic data processing.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and software systems operations and development.
- Design and develop new application systems where necessary for functions identified by Business Units
- Meet with managers to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Follow change management process for all changes to application systems and train user in the use of applications.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services within the Business Units and monitor application performance and enhancement of business
- Query and develop reports on a timely basis to support the Business Units
- Provide service support for the IT Help Desk at the Business Unit
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree in computer science or equivalent qualification
- At least 4 years working experience as a Computer Programmer in Java or Microsoft Dot Net technologies
- Strong database administration experience in MSSQL Server
- Knowledge in Oracle 9i Database Administration
- Knowledge in Oracle 9i Developer: PL/SQL Programming
- Experience with ETL tools such as TALEND, PENTAHO
- Ability to develop strong procedures and crystal report
- Ability to build reports from a data ware house
The post Reputable Company Jobs : Database Administrator appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.