Performs administrative, reception and office support activities for multiple supervisors of the Group. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, data entry and filing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills and the ability to take initiative and work under pressure.
- Basic accounting or daily bookkeeping for the law firm;
- Word processing for the law firm;
- Processing writs and writ forms for the law firm;
- Audio and copy typing for the law firm;
- Photocopying for members of the law firm;
- Letter writing on behalf of the law firm;
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries for the Group;
- Creating and maintaining filing systems for the law firm;
- Creating and managing budgets for the law firm;
- Scheduling and attending meetings, creating agenda and recording minutes (shorthand may be required);
- Maintaining lawyer diaries and arranging appointments with and on behalf of lawyers;
- Organising travel for members of the law firm;
- Managing firm stationery and general office equipment;
- Managing correspondence of the law firm;
- Receiving visitors and guests for the Group;
- Preparing and coordinating conference facilities for the Group.
The post LADA Group Job Vacancy : Administrative Assistant (Legal) appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.