PatientTime Limited is a local Ghanaian information technology company. We provide a portfolio of SMS Text Messaging solutions, Health IT solutions, and General IT services that solves critical problems for clients.
• Conceptualizes, creates and produces designs, illustrations, layouts, and typesetting that are innovative, appropriate, effective, accurate, and successful in meeting communication objectives while maintaining established graphic standards.
• Develops and designs innovative concepts and content for items such as newsletters, brochures, catalogs, forms, posters, annual reports, booklets, product packaging, labeling and related collateral, as well as electronic communication products (including multimedia presentations and web projects), photography and tradeshow displays.
• Creates exemplary, intuitive visual design solutions to specification of the deliverable using best practice graphic standards.
• Maintains a visual style and graphics consistent for all design deliverables, through coordination with team members to promote graphic consistency.
• Ensures concepts, revisions, and final designs are accurate and error free, while successfully managing multiple creative projects simultaneously.
• Ensures integrity of the established communications workflow procedures, including document control processes, and maintains accurate and timely job tracking requirements.
• Performs other duties as necessary.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum Diploma
• One to two years related experience
• Ability to be creative in design
• Strong graphic sense and understanding of typography
• Attention to accuracy and detail; methodical cross comparison skills
• Self-motivated with excellent multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment while meeting tight deadlines
• Ability to analyze and graphically represent a wide range of complex research scenarios
• Knowledge of print processes; ability to make suggestions on ultimate look, feel and cost of a given design project
• Active listening skills
• Ability to communicate with project stakeholders
• Ability to translate other’s concepts into visual captivating graphics
• Change management; creative thinking
• Demonstrated ability to take leadership role in new and current projects
• Ability to independently maintain direction and work flow
• Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Proficient in PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, and related design software.
• Familiarity with basic interactive design and animation concepts, including programs such as Flash, Acrobat and Dreamweaver is a plus
The post PatientTime Ltd Jobs : Graphic Designer appeared first on Jobs in Ghana | http://jobwebghana.com/.